YGS Landscapes was established in 1973.
Steve Warren-Brown, founder & current MD of the company, originally traded out of Brixton, Devon, as Yealm Gardening Services until, in 1997, he moved the company to their current premises in Plympton.
Our management team has over 75 years experience in all aspects of landscaping and we have a further 45 years experience within our supervisors.
YGS Landscapes are proud to have been involved with many large scale projects over the South West for numerous commercial and residential clients.
Due to our many years of experience working on commercial sites we have developed relationships with numerous trades and consultants enhancing our ability to deliver on time and on budget. Sherford is a new town being built near Plymouth. It is a current example of the types of projects YGS can tackle and deliver. Here, we have already delivered three phases on schedule and ahead of budget, including a unique living wall.
- We are continually improving with internal and external training, which is key to developing our workforce.
- We are confident that we can rise to any challenge
- We are committed to creating a proactive and progressive workplace for all our staff and we will continue with our expansion plans to embrace the numerous opportunities in our sector.
- We believe that working together safely with our client and other site trades is the reason why YGS consistently delivers against demanding programmes.
- Our expertise and dedication to providing excellent service are second to none.
Need a quote?
From first sketch to final bloom, YGS Landscapes have planned, designed, installed
and maintained corporate, commercial and residential spaces in the South West since 1973. It’s what we do.