- We have over 100 years of experience
acrossall aspects of landscaping, fencing and grounds maintenance within the current management & site supervisory teams.
- We have an established reputation, built
from35 years of trading.
- YGS have developed relationships and contacts with key members of numerous trades to assist with delivering a seamless service.
- We have an established supply chain to ensure competitive prices and a fast delivery schedule.
- We have been a fully registered BALI member since 1981.
- We have had SSIP health & safety accreditation since 2011, through CHAS & SMAS.
- CQMS quality management accreditation since 2014.
- We carry out external audits of our Health & Safety and HR on an annual basis and update our health & safety policy accordingly.
- We ensure all our staff are CSCS approved.
- We have staff members that are IOSH, SMSTS & SSSTS qualified.
- We are committed to training our workforce and we invest in skill based, health & safety and equipment training to ensure our staff are fully equipped to carry out their duties at all times.
- We ensure all our vans and machinery is regularly serviced, with the necessary inspections taken at the appropriate time, in accordance with
From first sketch to final bloom, YGS Landscapes have planned, designed, installed
and maintained corporate, commercial and residential spaces in the South West since 1973. It’s what we do.
Follow us on Twitter
It's Friday! Here's a few photos taken from yesterday's soft landscaping work at Newton Ferrers for Pearce Fine Hom… https://t.co/j13Qt5b8R7
Your Greener Solutions - Using our EGO mower for some garden maintenance. This mower is better for our environment,… https://t.co/cHhMYZbo4t